Defibtech Lifeline Adult Electrode Pads – One set
£54.00 Excluding VAT
Defibtech Lifeline Adult Electrode Pads (1 set)
For use with the Defibtech Lifeline and Lifeline AUTO AED range.Suitable for adult use only (8 years and over)
Electrodes should be stored pre-connected to your AED. We also recommend keeping a second pair as good practice should you need to use your device.
Shelf life is two years.
(Please note that these are NOT suitable for the Lifeline View)
Can be pre-connected to the AED or stored as a spare replacement. Pre-connected, single-use, non-polarized, disposable, self-adhesive electrodes with cable and connector
Out of stock
- Pair of adult defibrillation pads for use on adults over 8 years of age
- For use with Defibtech Lifeline AED Fully and Semi-Automatic defibrillators
- Can be pre-connected to the AED or stored as a spare replacement
- Shelf life up to 2 years
- Clear images on pad packaging complement defibrillator voice instructions on pad placement
- One pair of Defibtech Lifeline Adult Electrode Pads (2 year shelf life)
For further information about this product, please get in touch with us on 01785 472224.