Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully-Automatic AED with CPRD AED NOW IN STOCK!!
Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully Automatic AED with CPRD – SKU: G5S-02C
- ICPR technology provides real-time, guideline-driven CPR feedback on the quality of chest compressions
- RescueCoach prompts advance upon completion of each rescue task
- Dual-language function enables users to toggle between preset primary and secondary languages at the touch of a button
- Fully automatic Powerheart G5 unit will deliver a shock automatically when it detects a shockable heart rhythm
- AED stores 90 minutes of rescue data, accessible by USB cable or USB memory stick
- IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Rugged design withstands conditions like extreme temperature, high altitudes, and vibration
- Non-polarised Intellisense™ defibrillation pads offer a 2-year shelf life
- Intellisense® lithium battery offers a 4-year shelf life
- Paediatric capability with Intellisense paediatric defibrillation pads — recommended for patients 8 years of age or younger or weighing less than 55 pounds (25kg)
- Rescue Ready® indicator shows readiness status of battery, pads, and device
8 Year Device Warranty when registered with Zoll.
Comes complete with:
1 x User manual
1 x Quick start tool kit includes- serial communication cable & quick start gudie
Do you need help choosing the right defibrillator?
We are here to help if you need it. You can call us if you have any questions, or if you need help choosing the right defibrillator for you on 01785 472224.
79 in stock
Operations: Fully automatic Waveform: STAR® biphasic truncated exponential Therapy range: (J) 95J to 354J (adult) Fast shock feature: 5 energy protocols available Voice prompts: RescueCoach™ prompts provide user-paced instruction Text screen Displays rescue prompts and critical rescue information Audible alerts: Voice prompt, system alert Synchronized shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes Synchronized shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes Pediatric capability: Therapy range (VE) 22J to 82J, pediatric prompts Dual Language Latin American Spanish or French Canadian (optional)* Customizable: Voice prompt, CPR settings, and shock protocols via AED Manager CPR: Metronome for CPR compression rate Visible indicators: Rescue Ready®, battery, service, and pad status Warranty: 8 years
Dimensions (H × W × D): 3.4 in × 9.0 in × 11.8 in (9 cm × 23 cm × 30 cm) Weight: 5.7 lbs (2.6 kg), including battery and pads Dust/water resistance: IP55 (IEC 60529) Operating temperature: 32 °F to +122 °F (0 °C to 50 °C) Altitude: –1,253 ft (–382 m) to (15,073 ft) 4,594 m Drop: MIL-STD-810G, 516.6 (Procedure IV) for 1.22 m drop Shocks: MIL-STD-810G, 516.6 (Procedure 1) Vibration (sine and random): MIL-STD-810G, 514.6 (Procedure 1, Cat 24) EMI (radiated/immunity): IEC 60601-2-4
PADS Intellisense™ Defibrallation Pads
Type: Disposable, non-polarized (pads can be placed in either position) Shelf life: 2 years
BATTERY Intellisense® Lithium Battery
Guarantee: 4-year, full operational replacement Capacity: 420 shocks (typical) at 300VE
Daily, weekly, and monthly: Electrical circuitry, AED software, medical grade battery and defibrillation pads (presence and function) Weekly: Includes partial energy charge Monthly: Includes full energy charge cycle
Internal memory: 90 minutes of rescue data, multiple rescue functionality ECG and rescue review: Viewable via AED Manager reporting and configuration software Communications: USB cable or USB memory stick