AEDdonate Secure Outdoor Defibrillator Cabinet – Yellow
£475.00 Excluding VAT
Manufactured from polycarbonate, this is the only polycarbonate AED cabinet on the market that can withstand high impact, is fire retardant to UL94 V0, and is UV stabilised against the effect of direct sun. This cabinet is a durable, secure outdoor AED cabinet, suitable for all environments.
This cabinet includes a thermostatically controlled heater, motion-sensored light, and marine-grade stainless steel keypad lock
The cabinet will house all popular makes and models of Public Access Defibrillators with and without their carry cases.
Available on back-order
Manufactured from polycarbonate, this is the only polycarbonate AED cabinet on the market that can withstand high impact, is fire retardant to UL94 V0, and is UV stabilised against the effect of direct sun. This cabinet is a durable, secure outdoor defibrillator cabinet, suitable for all environments.
This cabinet includes a thermostatically controlled heater, a motion-sensor light, and a marine-grade stainless steel keypad lock.
All our defibrillator cabinets have the option for the front design to be customised with your own choice of text or logos; please contact us to discuss your requirements further.
AEDdonate Polycarbonate Defibrillator Cabinet.
- IP66 standard, sealed against high-pressure water hoses and dust
- Suitable for coastal locations
- Fully corrosion resistant in UV stabilised high impact polycarbonate – the same material used in Police riot shields. The UV resistance protects against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Marine grade stainless steel keypad lock, salt spray tested
- Land Rover drive-over tested
- Internal LED motion sensing light which can be removed and used as a torch during deployment
- A thermostatically controlled heater ensures the defibrillator is kept in optimum conditions
- The internal hook accommodates any defibrillator without carry case
- A large viewing window allows easy checking on the status of the AED defibrillator
- Internal hinges that do not allow for external tampering
- Double skin clamshell design provides additional insulation in cold weather
- Comes complete with comprehensive installation instructions and a fixing kit
- Cabinet dimensions 465x435x240mm
- Manufactured in the UK
- 10-year warranty (5-year warranty on heater and keypad lock)
|Dimensions||435 × 465 × 240 cm|