I lost my sister on the 9th of April 2018 to SADS.. I had only been talking to her just a couple hours before, As you can imagine the phone call to tell me was completely out of the blue and utterly devastating its something I will never forget…. there were no prior warnings or signs of any kind.
The impact its had on my family has been completed devastating… After having done some research on 24hr public access defibrillators and finding out there wasn’t any anywhere near my sister when it happened, to try and prevent this from happening to other unsuspecting families, and after seeing what was done at The Grapes a pub where I now live in Bilston. we’re hopefully going to get as many of these installed as we can in memory of my beautiful big sister.
❤️May lives be saved and loss be spared❤️