12-16 Cheshire Street
Tuesday - Saturday 0900-1630
Do you have spare time on your hands? Maybe you love to organise or have an eye for design? Our retail arm of the charity is busier than ever and with no plans to slow down we’d love to extend our amazing volunteer team.
We have volunteer opportunities ranging from till operation, stock preparation, online sales, recycling coordination and so much more. We have three shops based in Stone, Market Drayton and Newport and we’re also very lucky to have our community donation hub.
There are so many benefits to volunteering….
Learning new skills
Hands on work experience
Being part of a new community, meeting new people and making friends
Be part of something special and help recycle pre-loved clothes, toys, books and other household items whilst raising funds for defibrillators in the community. If you would like to find out more pop a message over or call 01785 472224 Monday – Friday 0900-1700Contact
WE THOUGHT A LITTLE GUIDE ON WHAT WE CAN ACCEPT MIGHT BE USEFUL.
Please see the list below, we’ve tried to cover everything.
- Shoes and Bags
- Accessories and Jewellery
- CDs and DVDs (that are not home recorded)
- Homeware, such as ornaments, china, kitchenware and photo frames
- Children’s toys and games (with a CE label if it’s a soft toy)
- Small Electrical Items
- Heating and cooking equipment that use gas or oil
- Safety Equipment
- Safety Helmets
- Safety harnesses
- Cycle Helmets
- Life Jackets
- Buoyancy Aids
- Inflatable toys for water
- Car Seats
- Cot Mattresses
- Soft toys without the CE label
- Used pillows and duvets (although pillow cases and mattress covers may be accepted)
- Electric Blankets
- Power tools without instructions
- Oil Lamps
- Items made from Ivory
- Petrol or diesel fuelled garden equipment
- Personal items, such as shavers (unless unused and in a sealed box)