The AEDdonate Community Choir is celebrating half a year of singing.
The choir started as a way to raise awareness and funds for the charity but has actually proven to be achieving so much more. The choir has ‘performed’ twice, albeit very nerve wracking, everyone really enjoyed it and had a great time.
Did you know?
Physical Benefits of Singing
- Singing strengthens the immune system
- Singing is good for posture
- Singing is a workout
- Singing helps with sleep
- Singing is a natural anti-depressant
- Singing lowers stress levels
- Singing improves mental alertness
- Singing can widen your circle of friends
- Singing boosts your confidence
- Singing broadens your communication skills
- Singing increases your ability to appreciate other singers
If that hasn’t convinced you to join a choir perhaps Leena can give you a gentle nudge
If you’re going to sing in the shower or in the car – or even into your hairbrush – why not join AED choir and help to raise money for a life-saving charity, whilst having a great time with friends.
Singing lifts your spirits, doing it with like-minded people makes it fun! You don’t have to be pitch perfect. We’re all the same and we help each other. PS, we have tea and biscuits!
Choir meets every Tuesday evening 6pm – 8pm at the AEDdonate Charity Shop, High Street, Stone.
£3 including refreshments